Cafe Press for Fundraising
to Sell your
Does your organization need to create some t-shirts for a special event? Or, how about some mugs, magnets, mouse pads, aprons, cds, or books, all customized with your group's logo? With CafePress.com you can create and sell a variety of customizable products with zero upfront costs and zero inventory investment. Set up a free website store at CafePress.com and your club can sell personalized products year-round. Your members will want to buy them for themselves or for gifts. You can use personalized products as thank you gifts for your supporters. You select and design the products you want to selll and set your prices. CafePress.com takes the orders, produces and ships the products for you. Each product you sell has a base price that includes all fees associated with selling. You simply set your retail price above the base price. When you sell an item, CafePress.com keeps the base price and sends you the markup.
It couldn't be easier.
You can sell over 70 customizable products such as:
- Merchandise you design including t-shirts, posters, mugs, bumper stickers, apron, notebooks. pillows, clocks, dog t-shirts, calendars, sweatshirts, tote bay, Christmas Ornaments and much more
- Books printed on-demand - Print you own cookbooks, handbooks, histories, etc.
- Audio and Data CDs
What CafePress.com does:
- Gives you a FREE online shop to promote your products
- Produces each item when ordered using their unique print-on-demand technology
- Handles all payment transactions including major credit cards
- Ships your products worldwide
- Manages all returns/exchanges
- Offers customer service via toll-free phone and email
- Sends you a monthly check for your earnings on sales!
When you visit CafePress.com you will find all the information you need to set up your free online shop.
DIY Fundraising recommends using CafePress.com for year-round promoting and fundraising for your club, nonprofit, youth group, and organization.